Resilience Art Exhibition Workshop 3: Feb 15
A three-week series of art workshops, based on the Resilience exhibition, led by Lucia Laford, Indigenous Artist and Educator, Thursday evenings from 7-9pm at the AGA - Feb 1st, 8th and 15th, for ages 16 and older.
WORKSHOP 3: Thursday February 15: 7-9 PM
Indigenous Resilience and Symbolism in Art
In this session, participants will complete an acrylic painting activity as they learn about the symbolism of Indigenous resilience. They will reflect upon how the pieces in the Resilience exhibition currently on display at the gallery reflect each artist’s representation of resilience as a key theme in artistic storytelling.
$35 per workshop (including tax) for AGA Members
$45 per workshop (including tax) for non-members.
Art supplies are included.
Not a Member? Click here to purchase an AGA Membership and save!
- Payment is due with registration.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 1 week prior to the class start date.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week before the class start date are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the class are non-refundable.
- Depending on your circumstances please email email@example.com.
- The AGA reserves the right to cancel any workshop or summer camp in which case a full refund will be issued.