Resilience Art Exhibition Workshop 1: Feb 1
A three-week series of art workshops, based on the Resilience exhibition, led by Lucia Laford, Indigenous Artist and Educator, Thursday evenings from 7-9pm at the AGA - Feb 1st, 8th and 15th, for ages 16 and older.
WORKSHOP 1: Thursday February 1: 7-9 PM
Exploring Dimensions of Colour from an Indigenous Perspective
In this session, participants will explore the vivid colours in the artworks displayed in the exhibition Resilience. They will also have the opportunity complete an acrylic paint-based project in the studio as they work to expand their palettes, and learn about the rich meaning and symbolism of colour.
$35 per workshop (including tax) for AGA Members
$45 per workshop (including tax) for non-members.
Art supplies are included.
Not a Member? Click here to purchase an AGA Membership and save!
- Payment is due with registration.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 1 week prior to the class start date.
- Cancellations made less than 1 week before the class start date are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the class are non-refundable.
- Depending on your circumstances please email email@example.com.
- The AGA reserves the right to cancel any workshop or summer camp in which case a full refund will be issued.